Sunday 13 October 2013

A Small Welcoming

Hello there and welcome to my blog! This is the first time I've attempted anything like this but I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes. The idea has been in my head for a short time now as I am really hoping to go to university next year to study journalism and upon hearing that many journalism students have their own blogs I decided to make my own.
So who am I? Well first the basics, my name is Niall, I'm 17 years old and I live in Halifax, England. I'm a huge lover of music, film and gaming and I definitely think that most of my posts will revolve around these subjects. I plan to give my opinions to any of you who want to hear them and I'd love to hear feedback on what else I could write about that would interest you all. I do have some ideas of my own but you'll have to come back soon to see what they are.
I'd just like to finish by saying thank you to anybody who took a bit of time out of their day to give this a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment